NOW HIRING! ENCODERS
Ugat ng Kalusugan is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Encoder. Working closely with our M&E Manager and Officer, the M&E Encoder will be responsible for the organization’s data entry. This is a full-time position with a two-month probation period. Salary of P9,000 per month plus benefits including Phil Health, SSS, 10 paid vacation days, maternity leave, 13th month pay, one week paid leave for Holy Week, and two weeks paid leave between Christmas and New Year.
• Prepare and sort documents and data sheets for encoding
• Encode data generated by programs including but not limited to, clients accessing contraceptives or prenatal care, pre and post intervention assessments and Advocate checklists
• Encode Baseline and Endline Community Health Survey and Satisfaction Surveys on a seasonal basis
• Ensure accuracy of entered data and completed work by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting erroneous entered information immediately before submission to the M&E Officer
• Secure entered information by creating data backups
• Confer with immediate head regarding incomplete information
• Create and maintain logbooks of entered and changed data
• Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage.
• Organize and file encoded documents regularly
• College degree, preferably in Computer Science
• Ability to use MS Excel and Word
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Previous experience with a database system preferred
• Enthusiastic, patient, flexible and good-humored
Send cover letter, resume and 3 referees (with phone numbers) to
email@example.com as soon as possible.
(Incomplete applications will NOT be considered)
Interviews with shortlisted applicants will be conducted on a rolling basis.