High School Program
- Since 2013 we have taught over 16,000 students across Palawan.
- Topics cover puberty, gender, basic sex education, self-esteem, personal dreams and goal-setting, and healthy relationships.
Youth Advocates Program
- Teen classes are co-ed and have from 15-30 participants ranging in age from 13 to 18.
- Teen programming mirrors what we teach in high schools, with a focus on self-esteem and leadership, standing up to peer pressure. Advocates are trained to bee peer resources in the communities.
- We currently have Youth Advocate groups in six groups in five communities.